Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Sunday, November 4, 2012


I have noticed the sweetest trend that I will call elegant animals.  I love his cravat! The smaller deer and candle holder - so sweet.


This amazing display is at Wellington Gift and Garden  (www.wellingtongardencentre.com) and they are just starting to get the Christmas decoarations up and even half done it is a feast for the eyes. 


So elegant.

And finally:


My favourite, nothing is as cute as kitten face. 

Patricia




3 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete