Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A White Christmas


Better late than never, I got on my Christmas decorating.



All my favourite's together, a beautiful double side satin bow from Lyon France, purchased at Wellington Gift & Garden, & my little feather tree, purchased for $1.99 at an after Easter Sale.



Best of all, my very favourite vintage ornaments.  I found them in a thrift store in an old cardboard box in a corner & now they are treated like gold.

Feathers look like snow.


(hard to get a picture in front of a mirror - sorry)

Years ago I made a feather wreath with a feather boa & Styrofoam wreath form.  It is my favourite homemade project ever.




More next time,
Patricia


I will be sharing this with:




5 comments: