Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Decor


A little more Christmas decor, this time at the front door.  A rusty cage all dressed up with a sheer ribbon and mercury glass.



This is a perfect place for seasonal decor, it held pumpkins and lights about 2 months ago.



This time of year was made for candlelight, so I put a trio of my shiniest candle holders together on a mirror tray.


I just couldn't resist adding a little white cottage to my decor this year.



Of course some more tree's were required.


Christmas decorating just isn't complete without a crown popping up.

This Christmas my daughter and I are going to Arizona,  I am so excited. I now love going away at Christmas but I couldn't imagine not decorating the house. For me it's the best part.



My daughter made this and it says it all. 

Happy Holidays,
Patricia

6 comments:

  1. Loving all of your Xmas decorations! Love the LOVE and the bottle brush tree with the silver and blue. Heavenly!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia! You just gave me a great idea for next year. I have a mercury glass acorn and a similar little greenhouse. I am going to do the same thing next year. Thanks for the inspriration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic web site. Plenty of helpful information here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this. Thank goodness I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are elegant, excellent and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome decorations. The color is very elegant. collection rates

    ReplyDelete