Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Monday, July 25, 2011

A Crown


It started with a crown. 


I have been looking for a crown stamp for years.  Since 2007 to be exact.  I looked on ebay - $15.00 plus shipping to Canada = wayyyy to much $$ for a little stamp.  I have looked for years,.... yes years.   Every time I went into Michaels I checked the stamp department I could never find one.  Dissapointment every time. 

Yesterday....... A Crown!!!


Near the ground in a bin, low to the ground (think bottom bin) and it was recognizable to me.


Do you recognize it yet??



More "Treasures by Shabby Chic"at Michael's, this time feature a crown motif and a flowers.



 Cutest of all,



Facial Tissues!!  I have yet to open one but I probably will soon.

Note Cards:



with beautiful aqua envelopes and a bow. 


It was a delightful find.  I have one complaint though, I wish there was some some sort of notice when new product arrives.  I was just lucky to look down and find my crown.  I guess part of the fun is the find.

Oh yes, the crown was$1.50 and it was 20% off day(!)  It turns out after all these years it was worth waiting for.



Patricia

6 comments:

  1. I have all those things that you got and keep going back for more because I love it all too!! And I agree with you on the notice...but it just gives me an excuse to go in more often! Have a great week!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the shabby chic stuff Michaels keeps getting ~ It is so pretty!! YAYYY!! I am glad that you found your crown stamp and for an awesome price too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got those two!!!! But I see your Michael's had some mine didn't. Boo!!! Now I want those too! Coming over from Faded Charm and a happy new follower!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got them! Went back for more and they were of course gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I love the tissue boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those $1.50 Michael's items are a really great a fun deal. I always check them out. I will have a look at our Michael's and see if we have the same ones. Thanks for the 'head's up'
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete