Making Beauty Anywhere

Making Beauty Anywhere
Live with what makes you smile

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry

So sorry, I have not posted this week because  got a job offer on Monday and started on Tuesday.  It happened to be one of those weeks where I have something to do every day after work so I have been unable to get much done. 

I will be posting soon about a great Halloween project that I have been trying to get to.  Thank you for being so patient with me.

I wanted to show you my favourite screen saver.  I was in the local library and when I walked by a computer and saw this on the screen.  As soon as  I saw it I had to find out what it was and where it was as I was amazed.  I found the person who took the picture and she told me it was of the Monks Library in Prague.



Could you imagine?  I love it.



It's all the things I love, white, moulding, books, and beauty.   Sigh..... maybe one day I can get to see it.

Until next time,
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous photos! By the way ... CONGRATULATIONS on your new job! We'll be patient with you 'cause we understand. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete